Monday, October 11, 2010

Who am I???

Hi Friends,

My name is Anil Sharma (not the director "Anil Sharma"). I am not a known guy in this world but wish to get known.

I was born in the city named "Ahmedabad" in Gujarat, INDIA. Since then, I wanted to do many things which were in my mind, but could not do as I listened to my parents. Listening to parents is not bad, even though it suppresses you feelings; 'coz there has to be something good in their decisions. I never imagined I would be a technical person and would be highly skilled.... really never imagined as I never thought of it. It was my Dad, who pushed me into Information Technology (I.T) in the year 2001 that too into Diploma.

I never regretted anything, but accepted that as a path of my life and started walking towards the only Goal ("keeping my parents happy"). I had been doing free-lancing (making Software's) for the period of almost 3 years, then joined a company.Today, I am working in a Software MNC, earning good amount of money, it's all because of my Dad's decision.

I always thought "Who am I"???? Since last many years, daily I talk with myself; some might think that talking with ourselves, how is that possible? And only mad people would do that. But, my friends, I learned a lot about myself, about this world.

My purpose of writing this is not to introduce myself, but to make ourselves realize "Who am I", "Why am I here"?

We should spend sometime with ourselves, to not to become introvert which leads to gain Confidence and which indirectly leads you to get Fame / Power. You will never feel alone, Single even though you are alone.

I might be boring you, but think over it..... :)

We, ourselves are the very true and bestest friends of ours.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting.. i never knew you joined diploma due Uncle's force and it was not your decision..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you have shared beautiful experiences and wonderful movements

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We, ourselves are the very true and bestest friends of ours. "
    Very true.It felt really good reading your blog.Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete